Secure-IC develops trusted computing security technologies for embedded systems and IoTs to protect them from malevolent attacks and cyber threats.
SECURE-IC was set up back in 2010 as a spin-off of the Télécom ParisTech University. Working alongside the scientists in the field, Secure-IC delivers best-of-breed technologies to asses and combat state-of-the-art attacks, allowing their customers to stay ahead of the threat. By establishing long-term relationships with governments, commercial partners and top academia worldwide, Secure-IC is quickly becoming a thought leader in the creation of sustainable embedded technologies that strike the best balance between threat protection and product life-cycle pressures. As a customer driven organization, its commitment is to maximize digital trust with efficient, high performing solutions that provide competitive advantage and accelerate time-to-market.
Secure-IC has been in Singapore since 2012, using the country as a hub to address the whole Asia Pacific area. It has worked closely with the French Embassy and the Defense Organization of Singapore in the context of Cybersecurity.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Secure-IC delivers advanced analysis platforms and a broad range of IP cores to help its customers achieve the highest levels of security on any embedded system.
Secure-IC’s Products & Services are structured into 3 Business Lines:
- Threat Protection Business Line: A large portfolio of innovative Securing IP cores to protect ICs against cyber & physical threats on Embedded Systems (Crypto-core, Digital Sensor, TRNG, Active Shield, CyberCPU, etc.)
- Threat Analysis Business Line: Advanced software Platforms to perform Side Channel Attacks (SCA) & Fault Injection Attacks (FIA) to assess the robustness of any electronic embedded system.
- Smart-SIC Analyzer allows to perform downstream analysis, on hardware (ASIC/FPGA/Mobile Phone/Smart Card);
- Smart-SIC Virtualyzer allows to perform upstream analysis, on source code (VHDL/Verilog)
- Thought Leadership Business Line: Consulting & Workshop services to help our customers reach the highest international standards.
SECURE IC IN NUMBERS
- Implanted in 3 countries (France, the US, Singapore)
- 35 employees
- More than €1.5 million of turnover in 2014, 75% on export